Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad week

Well, since Easter we have been going downhill in the exercise department (the royal we, you understand, not implicating Liz and Blondy here!). Did the treadmill once over the long weekend then overindulged slightly. Ok, more than slightly!! I had some easter eggs, and some hot cross buns and some banana bread!! Then last week my son got sick, vomiting and the rest of it, a touch of gastro. I was totally amazed that I was up half the night with him but still wanted to exercise in the morning so onto the treadmill for me!
But...... he gave me his bug! So Friday was a bad day for me. And Saturday (but I did go for golf lessons!). Then Sunday I got real bad sinus and earache which have persisted so not too much more exercising going on.

Though on the plus side the weight has dropped a bit. I will go for measurements again next week.

No comments: