Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Update


Went for measurements on Thursday. Yay!!! Lost 1.7kg of body fat! Things are looking up! Plus
a total of 19cms since my last measurements in December. Unfortunately one of the first places to lose weight is always the chest but at least the hips are not doing too badly either.
So, how am I doing it? My approach so far has been to cut down on sugar and carbohydrates and to increase my exercise. I have been quite strict with the eating, refusing dessert, not eating pasta, rice and potatoes especially in the evening. I have been trying to drink more water. As you can see above my water percentage is up. This last week I exercised every day!! Can you believe it? I almost can't! Monday - treadmill, Tuesday - boot camp at the Zen studio, Wednesday - treadmill, Thurs - boot camp, Fri - treadmill, Saturday - spinning at Zen.
Whenever I am on the treadmill I use the time to catch up on programs I have missed, like Lost, Desparate Housewives, Private Practice. Works out well, since once you have removed the adverts, they are about 35 - 40 minutes long, perfect workout time.
The treadmill (in case you were wondering) was my 15th anniversary present from hubby. Some people may think it a strange anniversary gift but since we are both so into getting fit and rid of weight, it was perfect. I gave him a heart rate monitor!
Liz, I haven't forgotten about you, I left your latest details on my work email, will post it tomorrow. But I can report that Liz has also lost weight! Yayy!!

No comments: