Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Stats

Well, happy campers, it looks like a bit of hard work is called for!! I went for measurements in May and have lost a whole 1/2 a kg since then. This still does not put me back to what I was in April. And the centimeters!! Good heavens, mr evans!!! Looks like it all went to the legs and waist. Mandi gave myself and Henk (newest training partner) a goal-setting talk today. The idea is to be 100% motivated and committed.

My new goal is to lose 3kg of body fat by 28 August '08. Also to lose centimetres in the stomach, hips and legs. And to increase my fitness levels.

In order to achieve this my focus will be on self-discipine. I find that I am eating way too much in this cold weather. Who wants a salad when it is freezing? So it is time to start eating properly. Especially in light of our new project. Watch this space!! I will fill you in once it is confirmed.
PS: I had to create a new ticker cos I forgot the password to the old one!! Silly me...

No comments: