Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where is the motivation??

It is winter and how difficult it is to watch your eating in winter!! Did body stats again the other day and it was not as bad as I thought it might be. I picked up 0.9kg in body fat, which is less than I expected. I even picked up some muscle, which is good though it caused my total body fat to increase by more than 0.9kg. I don't recall the exact total weight so I am going to increase my ticker with 1kg.

Some good news, my dad is fine. He had a heart attack and a stroke and is recovering remarkably well. So I am back into my routine. I have been going to gym, though it is very difficult to get up and go when it is storming outside!! I have, however been eating too many things that I should not be eating. So it is time to set new goals and remotivate myself. Maybe I should aim at a percentage body fat instead of number of kgs? And by when? It is much easier to motivate yourself when you have a fixed event to aim towards. Stay tuned, I will let you know soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vannessa
Love your blog. Well I have been doing weigh-less for the last 9 months, and so far have lost 10kg. I must admit, that I am not 100% all the time, but the general "eating healthy" has really paid off. My friend and collegue has lost 20kg in the 9 months.

I have also just joined the gym, but unfortunately have not been able to go, as I am struggling to get over the flu.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and look forward to reading more of your blog.

I am also glad to hear that your dad is doing well.

Chat soon.

Love
Rochelle