Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

Going down....

Well, I have managed to have a fairly good week. Scale is down to 70.4kg at yesterday's gym session. I am only reporting on the measurements I get on Mandi's scale as mine is different and I do my full measurements using hers. Actually my scale gives a better reading as it is between 0.6 and 1kg lighter depending on the day. At the moment I weigh exactly 69kg on mine so that is great, means that I should be at least 70 on Mandi's. Yippee! getting into the 60's and out of the 70's!!

But, next measurements being done on Tuesday and this weekend is a minefield. I had pasta for lunch today, why I do not know. My excuse is that it is raining and miserable and the Pasta House is close and quick and easy and I was really sick of having provitas and hummus/cottage cheese which is what I have been having for lunch most of the week. I had lunch with an old colleague on Tuesday and I had a divine chicken salad, managed to resist the pizza and pasta which was all else on the menu.

Now tomorrow night I have been invited to a friend for lasagna for her birthday. Why oh why did I just have pasta!! F, I hope you are making salad as well!!

No comments: