Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

Report Back

Well, this last week has not gone as well as I had hoped for. We went out for sushi on Saturday night and had the special which was eat as much as you like for R98. Unfortunately they limit the types of sushi you can have ie only 2 portions of sashimi. So to get your money's worth you have to eat a fair amount of rice because they really load everything else up with it. And I did not do any exercise in between my normal gym sessions so am not feeling so great at the moment. Saturday here was an absolute scorcher. It was max 36 deg C with a very high humidity factor. So with the heat and some hayfever yesterday and today, the last thing I want to do is exercise. Oh, and on Friday night we had pizza. My limit was supposed to be 2 slices but I gave in and had 3! Naughty!!

But that weight is not going to disappear without a bit of persuasion on my part so I guess I have to put the weekend behind me and look ahead to the great bod I will have once I reach my goal.

No comments: