Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GROW

This is my blog about losing weight before I turn 40. Uh oh, strike that. When you lose something it means that you intend to find it again. I do not want to lose weight, I want to GET RID OF IT!!!! NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN!!

Hence the name of the blog - Get Rid Of Weight by 40.

Now 40 is in May so I do not have long to go and I have 10 kg of body fat to lose. Hmmm, best I get started!

I am going to document my weight removal (cannot say loss, does not compute) and how I have done it here. This will be a very boring blog for anyone else to read unless of course you would like to join me on my journey to slinky slenderness by documenting your details (anonymously of course) along with me.

I am going to gym (small private gym) 2 - 3 times a week and am getting full body fat measurement done once a month. I will post those up here too. (Oh the pressure!)

I was very proud of myself, I lost 1.8 kg from 15 Nov to 13 Dec. Then I only gained 0.2kg over Christmas and New year. Christmas, people!! Traditionally the time for bingeing and not worrying about weight. I will start doing regular updates by putting up pictures pre GROW and my measurements. Stay posted and let me know if you want to join me on my journey

No comments: