Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Join me and GROW yourself

I am looking for support and some co-GROWers. If you are committed to losing weight and would like to join me on my quest then please send me an email or leave a comment. I would like some information about you, not necessarily your real name - can be a pseudonym, but I would like to know your current weight and your target weight and target date. By documenting it you will be committing to it and that really helps with the motivation.

Come on, what have you got to lose??? Not weight because you are going to get rid of the weight, not lose it. Put yourself out there and just do it!! I will keep track of everyone's details and will post regular updates so that we can all see where we are. BUT it is not a competition. We are not here to compete against each other, just against our fat self. I think we are all made up of a fat self and a fit self, your current size shows you who is winning. My fat self is still up there but my fit self is fighting back. I purposely do not talk about a thin self and being thin because it is not all about being skinny. We do not want to be ultra thin, just fit and healthy.

No comments: