Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tip of the day

Whenever I go to gym I am going to ask Mandi, the trainer, or my co-trainees, for tips to give out. Today I have a few.
  • Drink lots of water. You need to drink between 1.5 and 2 litres a day. I battle with this so if I remind you I am reminding myself
  • Visualise your target. If you cannot picture what you are going to look like then the chances are that you will not get there.
  • In order to visualise your target you need to have a target. You cannot just say 'I am going to lose weight', you must have a target. It must be 'I will lose, oops, get rid of x kg/pounds by y date'. And make it achievable not '10kg in 1 month'.
  • And lastly you are not going to TRY to get rid of the weight, you ARE going to get rid of it. As Mandi tells us, trying is failing eloquently.

Ok, that's it for today. I had a very good work out at gym this morning. Who is going to join me and send me their details? Come on, I know you can do it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get a pic (Advert) from Mandy and place it on this blog. That way people can go and get accessed and have the results report and you guys can compare notes. And motivate each other.