Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wow!

It was not as bad as I thought, pretty good actually!! Body measurements today and I lost!! I don't have the stats from beginning of Jan but here is comparison with last Dec stats:Since December I lost 1.1kg of body fat, but since 8 Jan I have lost 1.7kg as I picked up 0.6 over Christmas. I think it would have been more if I had not had a bad (or good depending which way you look at it) day at the J&B Met this weekend. We had a good time and ate far too much and I had 2 Hunters Dry's which are mega fattening. I have some info on the best drinks to have when trying to lose weight (I will post it up here later) and cider is definitely not one of them.

So, new motivation. Losing 1.1kg over 2 months is not going to get me to my goal by end of April. It is time to get serious.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

PS.I have a Herbalife "Shake - it - baby" Consultant if you're keen to try this... just kidding:-) ... but seriously, there are lots of articles published on pros & cons of shakes so maybe add this as a future topic for your blog? PS. Keep up the good GROW work!!

Tertia said...

V v impressive!!! You've inspired me to carry on trying. I've been feeling a bit blah about it. Takes SO long!