Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New GROWers

I am happy to tell you that I have 2 co-GROWers. 2 people who have committed themselves to getting rid of some extra weight. I am going to give you their details now and will post updates as they give them to me. Yayy!!!! I am not alone!!

1. Liz

Weight (30/01/08): 92.1kg
Stomach cm: 102.5
Hips cm: 118
My goal is to get rid of 10 kg in 13 weeks.

2. Blondy

Age 31
Weight : 83kg (not sure about our scale at home…but around there somewhere in any case)
Target weight: 75kg
Target date: end May 2008
What am I doing to lose: herbalife shakes and thermojetics tea, gym twice a week and exercises in the pool.

I will be setting up a spreadsheet to keep track of how we all GROW.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey Blondy, "You go Girl"... I'm also on the Herbalife Shakes & Thermojetics. I've lost 3.5kg (and have 1kg to go) but it's taken me awhile - just over 2months so the Herbalife does work but you need to be patient. The one thing about the shakes - after 2 months you start getting bored with them so it might be useful to vary the shakes with meals but I'm not sure if this would then prolong your progress. Good Luck - I know you can do it!!